Saturday, June 2, 2007

Snakes alive... a brave woman...


When I moved here from California I swore I did not want to see a snake. Since then I saw one the size of a pencil on our front door and seen them on the road after a car has had its fun with them but if I saw one like Sarah has in her hand in real life, I may be moving really quick.
Jerry brought this in along with a story. I hope I got it all correct. Apparently Chris their son, went to the laundry room and said "oh my God" which always brings a parent running to see what it happening. Wedged in a corner was this little pet. Between the three of them, Jerry, Chris and Sarah on the floor with a box worked to capture the little creature. This black snake dropped to the floor instead of the box Sarah had and she just picked it up and took it from there. What a very brave woman. I hate spiders and even when I need a magnifying glass see it, I call John for help. Well, we all know who to call to our rescue in the future. You go girl.

0 comments: