Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September month....

I cannot believe how fast the year has gone. We will be changing our officers at the end of this month and start another year. We will be passing out dictionaries, participating in the Valley Fair Daze with our Bingo events, Float, Frog Jump (hopefully there will be some frogs) and more Bingo. So keep your calendar open as Annette has indicated the social banquet will be this next coming week. More information will follow.
John and I will be going on vacation again but this time heading for Virginia to see his family. During this time , if there are any articles for the blog, please forward to my e-mail and I will post when I get back.
Thank you for all of your support with articles, pictures, announcements and anything else that has made this blog worth reading. I have enjoyed working on it. I know we will be getting into some busy times so there will be more to add to it.

0 comments: