Monday, February 11, 2008

Winter Social evening......





Sarah taking a moment with President Dale.








We want to thank Sarah Vaughan for setting up the Winter Social event. It was at the Countryside Restaurant in Odessa and we had a wonderful dinner. The dinner started with salad and rolls, there were some relish dishes for starters and then the food came. Fried Chicken, Brisket, green beans and country gravy. The dessert was Apple Crisps that everyone seemed to enjoy. I took some pictures while I had a chance and found that I some how missed a few people. The picture I took of the Morse', Sharon and Bob did not come out and I missed Kathy and son Nick, sorry I always try and get everyone somehow. But thankfully we had good company and good conversations. We need to do this more often and enjoy the night out. Again, thank you Sarah for putting this together for us. We enjoyed it and please look at the pictures I did capture.

Lon and Mary

Carl and the ladies
John, Jim and Cindy


Jerry and Sarah
Jim and Cindy
Carol and Alan

Dale and Shelia
Chris & John
Ann, Cheryl and Gary enjoying company
Cheryl and Gary

0 comments: