Saturday, May 5, 2007

Big donation of goodies

This week John and I were shopping around for some small items for our reunion in June/July and found items at the Dollar General for $.10 to $.20 on some of the Easter left overs. After purchasing what I wanted for our reunion, I spoke to one of the ladies I know and she actually was getting ready to get rid of the left over stuff. I got it donated to us and there are some wonderful things in there that will set us up for our Easter Egg give aways for a few years. We will need to come up with some great ideas for next years gift give a ways. Maybe stuff some eggs that have a bronze egg? Believe me, we have enough items for that.
I have about 300 eggs, bags of candies that are individually wrapped, stuff rabbits, about 30 material baskets that collapse, Easter ears, color books, wind socks, the cellophane bags I use on the baskets, grass (lots of bags) and more.
Mary Strack if you need anything for your needy kids for Easter next year, let us know. There is plenty to share. I am still going through the items and will make an inventory list.
Also I will send out an thank you note to Dollar General for their donation.

0 comments: