Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Updates and sad news for some members...(updated)

The Memorial Holiday is behind us and many of us had to return to work. Oh well, that happens.
I have included a couple of items that came to me through e-mail.

  • We have a board meeting on June 2nd at 7:15 AM, see you there.
  • Bike Safety is June 9th.
  • Golf Tournament is June 14th.

I received an e-mail indicating that Gary and Barb Hanson would not be coming out for the golfing as his father at the age of 86 passed on. We send our condolences to the Hanson's.

Correction: I wrote that Annette's mom passed on and it was really Jerry Vaughan's mother. Jerry I do apologize as I did not read who the message was originally from. I just thought the message was from Annette.

Jerry we extend our condolences for your loss and will continue to hold you in our prayers.

Members let us keep our friends in our hearts during their time of healing.

0 comments: