Sunday, July 22, 2007

Summer Social at the Barker's......

Saturday July 21st, the Optimist Club had their Summer Social and it was at the Barker's home again. We thank Annette and Lenny for inviting us to their beautiful home and gave us an opportunity to relax and have a conversation and enjoy a meal. I was not able to attend to due to a surgery I had during the week but understand from John who went and took a few pictures for me, that the food was great, the company was fantastic and even the dessert (which he did not bring any to me) was wonderful. I have posted a few of the pictures and hopes everyone enjoys them.

Members enjoying the view from the patio area.

New from last year, this was in the room that we used to sit and visit, I understand it now has this pool table in it.
New from last year

more relaxation


Jan Reding, Mary Harper and Erma Doty

Shelia and Danni Arnold

Kathy Doty relaxing

Lon Harper relaxing

The group relaxing before eating

0 comments: