Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dictionary responses.... 10-11

At Saturday meeting, we got to read some of the thank you notes that we got from the kids who received the dictionaries. I found one that was really interesting and thought I would post it for others to read. I rewrote it as it is written.

October 8, 2008

Dear Optimist Club,
thank you so much for the dictionary. It's so cool, and even the cover is awesome. Our class did not even have any. There was only like four or five dictionaries in our class. These dictionaries are handy because I love writing. I like writing books so I could just pull some words out of the dictionary. I really just use the dictionary in all my subjects. I use my dictionary on big reports. I often use my dictionary about three times a week. Maybe even more. You guys do alot of fun activitys like the haunted hayride. Thank you so much for the dictionaries. I really needed one.

Your friend,
Mariah Gilbertson

0 comments: